Seeking scale models

I am looking for 1:18 scale of the following BMW's

2001 740iL (e38)

1988 528 (e28)

I've checked ebay, BMW lifestyle, Kyosho, Minichamps

Any chance of finding these, or were they ever made?

BTW - Also Jaguar XJS convertible Yes, I know this is a BMW newsgroup but I figure scale model fans are up on all the elite cars.

Thanks!

Reply to
Little Ol Me

E28 models are hard to find. I saw some fairly low quality ones on ebay last month, 1:24 I think. I don't know of any good quality E28 models :-(

Reply to
John Burns

No E28 models larger than 1/43 exist. Of those, one is a 535i and the other is an M5.

Even in 1/87 (Herpa, Wiking, HO) scale, you will not likely find a 528 from that model year, as it was a NA-only 'carryover' model. However, it would be indistinguishable, in that scale, from any non-M E28 from '81-'87.

-- C.R. Krieger (Been looking lots longer than you)

Reply to
E28 Guy©