Speed Control Resistor Assy - 1992 BMW 320i

HELP - I believe I've finally isolated my problem to the resistor assy (blower only works on speed 4). But where is this thing? Passenger side? Drivers side? It seems to vary from year to year and various models.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
palperry

I replaced mine last year, not hard to do at all, just fiddly and a pain in the ass, for RHD 1992 models it's under the dashboard on the drivers side towards the centre of the dash, for 1992 LHD it's under the dashboard on the passengers side towards the centre of the dash.

Roger