Stock Amp to jvc on 91 525i

I need the color codes and how i need to hook them to a jvc deck like asap i apreciate the help guys

Reply to
Blue-666-Devil

"Blue-666-Devil" wrote

There is/was an adapter available that you need to use - hopefully you can still find one. The OEM deck was a Pioneer, if that helps. BMW uses a completely proprietary setup and I wouldn't try to do the adaptation yourself.

Floyd

Reply to
fbloogyudsr

Horse poop.

The head units were made by Alpine, and cd changers were mostly Alpine, and some Pioneer. Anyway, buy an adapter and have fun. (the adapters and well marked.)

Reply to
Richard Sperry