88 Fleetwood Window Regulator GUIDE intall directions???

Hi all, I have an 88 Fleetwood D'Elegance FWD and the drivers window regulator guide needs replaced. The plastic piece that rides on the window broke. I bought a new regulator guide at my local Caddy dealer and I succesfully removed the panel, etc... from the door BUT I cant figure out how to put the new guide in.... Does anyone know how to tell me how to do this? Anyone have diagrams, etc...?

Help!!

Thanks for any help!!!!

Ken

Reply to