1994 Elantra window regulator

My mother-in-law's 1994 elantra drivers window regulator handle shaft receptical broke. She has stuffed foam strips into the gap to stop water and air. I want to move the back door regulator to the front. I think they are the same but I'm not sure. Also I haven't figured how to get the regulator out of the door. She can't afford to buy any parts, she is on a fixed income. I hope to do the swap and block the rear window up.

Reply to
rickb

The rear window regulator is shorter, so it won?t fit the front door. You?ll either be blocking up the front window or replacing the regulator there.

"rickb" wrote: > My mother-in-law's 1994 elantra drivers window regulator > handle shaft > receptical broke. She has stuffed foam strips into the gap to > stop > water and air. I want to move the back door regulator to the > front. > I think they are the same but I'm not sure. Also I haven't > figured > how to get the regulator out of the door. She can't afford to > buy any > parts, she is on a fixed income. I hope to do the swap and > block the > rear window up.

Reply to
Hyundaitech