Parts Galore for '69 Deville

I am moving, don't have the time or patience to sell one part at a time, and I have a lot of them. Mostly decorative items such as body moldings, door panels, dash boards, tail and head lights, hub caps, plus a tranny. Happy to send pictures. Need to liquidate it all. Cheap! Contact me direct at snipped-for-privacy@msn.com or (206) 683-3288. David - Seattle

Reply to
LuckyLeo