17" wheels for 4th gen- tire life?

What kind of tire life are you guys getting running 17" rims? Is it dramatically worse than the 16" rims? Also, any advice on where to get decent 17" rims at a reasonable price? Car is a '95 Z28

Reply to
ATP*

A good place to get decent priced rims is lake shore wheel and tire,

. They have a lot of good rimslike factory 16 and 17's and also C5 and C6 replicas for the bestprice I've found. That's where I'm gettin my 19 inch C6 wheels when Iget the money. They also have tire specials where they mount andbalance them for you and them ship them whole. Good luck. The Freak

Reply to
FBodyFreak