Maximum tire size for stock 380SL wheel?

What is the maximum tire size I can put on a stock 380SL wheel?

Currently my tires are 205/70/14 and I was wondering if something like

245/70/14's or thereabouts would work?

Carl

Ptolemy

No, you can't go that way. Beside, I don't think there is a tire manufacture that makes it in that size. Just go to tires.com or tirerack.com and they will present you the proper size for whichever rims you go with... 15". 16" or 17". I wouldn't go with 17 because the ride will get pretty harsh. 16" is as far I would go for comfortable ride and reasonable cost for tires.

Reply to
Tiger