ABS INOP

Abs inop light comes on when I get 60mph. Co-worker says that I need to flush old brake fluid. Anybody have any other experiences. By the way its a 95 Z28. thanks in advance. Mrgogo 8-)

Reply to
carlos g. gallardo

Check and clean the ABS sensor connections. Doubt it is the fluid, probably the wind speed pulling the connection. Had ta similiar problem with fresh aspalt fumes curing on a sensor.

--

98 Camaro

Reply to
98 Camaro