Another 2001 Coupe Question

Okay, so I detailed the thing out this weekend and I'm now noticing from the rear that the thing looks like it tilts in the rear a little bit to the right. Another words like the shock on the right hand side is too low.

This thing only has 27K miles on it.

Comments?

Thanks!

Reply to
Littleguy

Well, I came back from the dealer yesterday and he's telling me that it's one half inch lower on the right then the left and it's within specs.

I told the guy, it may be within spec but it's like a scratch. Once you know it's there it looks bigger and bigger than the day before and I wanted to do something about it. He told me that they have kits but they are for trucks only.

So now I'm thinking about going with air shocks.

Reply to
Littleguy

It is a special feature of the modern camaro. It is so the car sits level when the driver is along in the car.

:)

Reply to
Jerry Hooten