Best Rated threads in Chevy Camaroshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2002 Camaro Convertible Spitting out ODBII codes: P1404, P0404
P1404 Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve Pintle Stuck Open P0404 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Circuit Range/Performance V6 3.8L Spitting out the above codes.. There was also another code that was...
1
1

94 Camaro digital EGR problems
94 camaro Digital EGR valve 3.4 SFI automatic Service engine light comes on going down the highway when I let off the gas. 3 codes for all three EGR solenoids. I have pulled the EGR valve off cleaned...
1
1

The 1977 LG3 305cid V8
I recently received the gift (?) of one of these disco engines. I was wondering if anyone had a decent source of info on it. So far I know they had 145hp (pretty sad) and it is a 2 bolt block. What...
11
11

Removing vats on a TPI to carb swap
Does anyone know if you can simply rip out the whole vats system and the ECM on a TPI to Carb swap? My Vats code is still unknown to me. I lost my keys, Chevorlet can not find the code from my VIN #...
2
2

need 2.8L multiport vacuum line schematic
I have seen alot of schematics and camaros but they are all different what is the correct way?
1
1

Are my tires still good?
Hey I used to own an '82 camaro that I took apart 13 years ago or so and go figure never put it back together again. I still have the tires for it. I bought them in '89 and kept them thinking I would...
8
8

92 Camaro RS 5.0 failed CA emissions, NO PPM too high
Hello, 92 Camaro, 141K miles, 5.0 V8. Throttle Body, NO PPM @15 mph max 772, ave 237 Meas was 871. Never failed smog in 12 years. Recently replaced EGR valve, the diagnostic code showed egr failure....
2
2

1967 250 Fender emblem
Hello: I have been looking for a pair of original style emblems for my 6 cylinder plain jane Camaro. I have check E-Bay and many of the after market parts catalogue websites but I have had no luck....

Front Bumper Looks Bad
Is there anything on the market to clean up front bumper on my 97 Camaro. Color is dark green, and there are alot of chips in the paint on the bumper and the majority of them are filled around the...

Speedometer not working, need help
Hey folks, I have a 1981 Z28 and the Speedo just up and quit. What are the most likely causes? Thanks for the help, Marty
1
1

SES Light not flashing when testing
I have a 94 camaro (v6) and when I use a code tool to try and determine why my Service Engine Soon Light is on (all the time after the engine gets hot) the SES light will not flash. My Hayes manual...
1
1

Help with 86 Camaro Berlinetta digital dash
Hello, My digital dash no longer displays the tach or speedo, everything else seems to work fine. Does anyone know where one can find circuit diagrams (I am a electronic tech) for this display or...

Monochromatic Roof Paint
I copied the below from a Camro web site. My 97RS has this (noticed on new car sticker). What does it mean? Rick Features: All Base Camaro's received body-colored side C-panels, unless equipped with...
1
1

R.A.P. Module?
Can someone explain how to get the RAP module in my 96 camaro? Its gone loco and needs to be changed or checked asap cuz its causin my radio and stuff to mess up.
4
4

Old RAC tach wiring diagram
A friend's trying to reinstall an old RAC tach in his 70' Falcon. Don't ask why please. It has 4 wires, Red and black which I think would be power(Red) and Ground(Black). The others are Yellow and...
1
1

1988 2.8L Camaro with no spark
I've got a 1988 Camaro 2.8L, which suddently died while driving it. I've diagnosed the problem to an ignition issue- there's no spark. It turns over fine, and appears to be getting fuel, but no spark...
2
2

2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS 35th Anniversary production numbers
Just how rare is the 2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS 35th Anniversary? I am trying to find a site with the production numbers posted. but after an hour on google, I am still not finding it. Guess I'm just...
1
1

Muncie M21 & Rea rGear Ratio Advice Needed !!!!!!
Hi?I was hoping to get some opinions from you all when it comes to Muncie transmissions and rear end gear ratios. I am building a 67 RS Camaro to take to cruise nights and drive around town on the...
12
12

Towing an '86 Camaro
I need to tow a non-running '86 Camaro Coupe (V6, standard) about 200 miles from Florida to Mississippi. I don't want to use the big U-Haul auto-transporter because I don't know how I'd get the car on...
10
10

Re: Fuel pressure in a 91 camaro?
44 psi