lamborghini doors

anybody know how to get directions on how to do this?

thankz larry

Reply to
Larry Durst

nah sorry it's the lamborghini door kit, they go up but straight up like they do, ..... first they slide out a little then they go straight up.. it's awsome but everybody is putting a price on the info and i think that's pretty gay since they showed how to do suicide doors on tv...

PS... i didn't spill the beer i just drank it :)

Reply to
Larry Durst

They are called Scissor Doors.

FYI, Martin '01 Formula - MTI Air Box Lid, K&N Filter, Hurst-6, SLP Cold Air Induction & Smooth Intake Bellow Corsa Catback w/Premium Tips '83 V45 Magna

Reply to
GLK9MM

Larry Durst Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Taking GLK's message about Scissor Doors, and doing a google reveals this:

Unfortunately, that isn't much.

Sorry, guy.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

I won't say that it can't be done, but you really need some kind of frame around the top of the door to use for a hinge connection. I can see the slide up doors happening, but it sounds like an awful amount of extra metal, linkages, and mechanisms for what you get out of it.

Now suicide doors on a Cam/Bird sounds pretty cool and a little bit easier to fabricate to boot.

...Ron

--

68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird

Some are wise and some are otherwise

Reply to
RSCamaro

Found some instructions for scissor doors on fierro's. Could help give an idea of how it's done.

Reply to
Tyler Kummer