Help on removing vaccum servo/clutch master cylinder on vectra

Hi All My 1996 1.7 diesel engined vectra need a new clutch master cylinder, the fluid leaked under the footwell. I didnt expect it to be that difficult to replace that thing in a vectra. I realised the vacuum servo need removing to get to the clutch cylinder. I managed to remove most part but there is still some nuts/bolts under the servo holding it some where. This is driving me nuts... According to the haynes manual I also need to remove the wiper motor and all, have done that also. Now its telling me to remove the bonnet as well which didnt make sense at all. I can feel theres 2 nuts holding the servo, but I can barely fit any tool in that small space. Please help, Im sure someone know the answer. TIA

Reply to
hello