Need Shock advice

The little ole' 98 V6 just doesn't handle the way it used to. Any advice on a good set of shocks for this thing, I have been looking online at Bilsteins for about $326 - heard they were good. Are they worth the money, should I be looking at other brands? Thanks in advance. Frank

Reply to
Frank

Try this link

They have Tokico also. I've heard they are good also. KYB are also good. Try looking at the advertisers on camaroz28.com or LS1.com. Also look at this site.

Good luck

RW

Reply to
Ray W

I have used and recommended Monroe Sensa-Tracks for a while now. That is until I put them on a 4th gen (my 96). They are very bouncy, like the stock V6 98+ shocks. Every other application I have used them they have been great. Bilsteins are awesome, but pricy. I had the RKSport air shock system on my 98, those were pretty good too. Nice thing being you could adjust the suspension when needed.

--

98 Camaro

Reply to
98 Camaro

I just brought a set of Bilsteins back to Australia with me for my 94 Z28, and I can tell you, if I had known before how much they could transform the car they would have gone on years ago.

Phenomenal, a little pricey, but worth every cent.

Reply to
ghz28