03 Trailblazer idle problem

Idle problem resulted after replacing battery. Idle kick up when the A/C compressor engaged was too slow resulting in a stall. Problem corrected itself after 1 week. Why it took this long for the ECU to relearn is anyone's guess.

Reply to
Meat Plow

I still suggest you clean the throttle body internally... The ECU is a learning ECU....it learns for a time before "keeping" the settings

Reply to
topprolmc

I may do that as soon as there is a nice day. I don't have a garage.

Reply to
Meat Plow