03 Trailblazer idle problem

Idle problem resulted after replacing battery. Idle kick up when the A/C compressor engaged was too slow resulting in a stall. Problem corrected
itself after 1 week. Why it took this long for the ECU to relearn is anyone's guess.

I still suggest you clean the throttle body internally... The ECU is a learning ECU....it learns for a time before "keeping" the settings
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:34:44 -0500, Topp@Work wrote:

I may do that as soon as there is a nice day. I don't have a garage.