04 Duramax 4-5 inch exuast

I was just wondering your opinions about running a 4-5 in exaust on the

04 LLY deisel. I had posted about K&N air fiters and got split responses. The guys that do what I do, a lot of them have their exaust replaced the day they buy their truck. they don't care about the warranty. they care about milaege and added power. What are your thoughts? Bob :)
Reply to
JustaBenz Perkins Racing

My buddy had a 5" exhaust and "The Juice" put on his 01 Duramax, made a HUGE difference.

Reply to
Ihatespam

Thanks Man ! "The Juice" is that the brand name of what he used? I haven't done a whole lot of checking around yet so I have no idea what they call some of these exaust kits. Thanks again, Bob

Reply to
JustaBenz Perkins Racing

check out

Ihatespam