Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 astro van oil pan
How do you get the pan off of this guy? I removed every bolt I could find, including the one hidden above the oil filter housing, and the ones that attach it to the bell housing. I put a wood block...
1
1

GM's business must be wonderful!
GM's business must be wonderful. I have not checked the stock price, but it must be at an all time high. The reason I believe this is that trying to get Chevrolet and GM Truck dealers to call back and...
19
19

Concerning carbs, Vacuum or Airspeed...?
Yep...I'm beating a dead horse...but hear me out. I noticed something this morning on the way into work. First though, a little background info... Normally the commute is rough. I go through many...
36
36

tranny issues 4l60e repeat problem
Ok experts here it is I have a 97 chevy 1500 2wd 4.3L 4l60e with 219k on it. I am having tranny problems that I thought I had fixed. Prblm is when I am going down hill at speeds abv 65mph in crz or...
1
1

04 silverado
ok my transmission slips some of the time. ive heard of other peoples trucks doing this. what is wrong with my truck. its got 56,000 miles. ive made 3 payments. I need some advice here. thanks a bunch
2
2

98 Sonoma Temp Gauge
Hi, I have a 98 Sonoma with a 4.3L V6. The temp gauge does not work. The temp sensor has been recently replaced so I don't believe that is the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this?

2006 Colorado Comments?
Thinking about a 2006 Colorado Extended Cab, but concerned about the comments on Consumer Reports and Edmunds that it is one of the worst trucks in its class. One of the worst warranties also. Dodge,...
13
13

Mail order exhaust recommendation
I am looking for a reliable mail order shop that I can order an exhaust system (cat back) for my 90 Suburban (R2500, 5.7L). Any recommendations?
2
2

FS: 73-87 Truck Gauge surrounds
I have two. They are for trucks WITHOUT AC. The radio bezels are NOT cut or trimmed. Email if interested. Asking $25 each. t_claremont at (yes, that is an underscore)

DDL Assmbly
Myson and I both have 02 silverado's. His drivers side DDL assembly filled with water, and now mine is getting a nice green mold around the inside... Whats the deal with these? Anybody had the dealers...

2000 Sierra - heater sometimes sticks on
What part should I check for this? Sometimes if the heater has been on, if I turn the temp control back down to cold, the heater likes to sometimes just stay on 'hot'. Sometimes parking for a while...
2
2

Pillar gauge pods for 87-earlier trucks??? Anyone?
Hi... I posted about this before, but got no replies. Surely, someone has to make this product. Why wouldn't they? As common as 73-91 Blazers and Suburbans are, and 73-87 pickups, you'd think surely...
5
5

Temp sender...
Since I pulled all the wiring out to replace it, I can't remember where the temperature sensor is. I thought it was the one on top of the intake manifold, behind the upper radiator hose neck, but when...
10
10

1988 Suburban
I am parting out or will sell whole a 88 1/2 ton 2wd 350CI Auto Burb. Rusty, runs well new tires and tuneup 2 years ago. Truck located 1/2 hour north of exit 27 off ofNY State Thruway....I-90 Shawn

Tahoe Spare Tire Stuck
Does anyone know how to get the spare tire mechanism to release on a 2004 Tahoe? The spare tire was mounted upside down and the T-bar has gone up into the receiver too far. It is now stuck. The cable...