04 silverado

ok my transmission slips some of the time. ive heard of other peoples trucks doing this. what is wrong with my truck. its got 56,000 miles. ive made 3 payments. I need some advice here. thanks a bunch

Reply to
CHROME

I've heard that a transmission software upgrade can help.

Reply to
Sigwings

I just got mine out the dealership a week ago same problem, did a software upgrade on the transmission all is well

Reply to
shakes