1986 chevy S-10 wiring mega problem.

I need a diagram or someones knowledge. a spliced wire came loose and is touching ground. it looks like it is coming from the solenoid (brown wire) and back to the junction box (red wire) this has killed all lights and fuel! it is very difficult to get to. I can see it looking over the pass. side tire. I would like to run all new wire if possible. anyone else experienced this and knows the answer? thanks

Reply to
SKIP