turn signal relay

Seat belt interlock relay problems solved as well as ignition switch. BTW,

33 year old ignition switch still works, brand new one lasted a week. Thanks all who helped. Now I've got a question about turn signal relay. My left signal works fine, right signal works but blinks fast. I would of thought a bulb being out or bad relay but hazard flashers work normal. Just installed new turn signal switch assembly in column. Any thoughts?
Reply to
RhinoJockey

Fast blink is designed into the flasher. It means that the bulb(s) on the right side are not drawing rated current.

Could be bad ground to that lamp socket or wiring reversed to dual filament bulb or just plain tired bulb.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Thanks again Speedy. I'll check it out.

Reply to