1998 astro vacum hose for blend door

I need some insight into the location of the small plastic tubing that operates the blend door for HVAC. Mine seems to have broke loose from original location,not sure where it terminates,so the a/c is in defrost posotion. I did locate a vacum canister b/h, r/f tire accessible after removing splash shield.Did'nt see where to plug this tubing thats located on heater core housing under hood. Also has anyone any insight into removing or gutting the cat on this vehicle its rattling {150k}.what may happen if its removed. No inspections for us.

Many thanks

Reply to
Lewdog

on the cat, there should be a place that will do it for about $120. If you don't you'll have the pleasure of starring at your check engine light for the rest of your life.

Reply to
ShoeSalesman