1998 chevy blazer

I habe been having this problem when I run my A/C while I am setting at idle at a stop light or just parked while idle, this is what happens when I start to drive or put it into drive it feels like the car is bogging down while I accelerate, then once I get going it is fine, but it is just a hard kick once it finally gets going. Now when I do not run the A/C it is fine. Any help would be appreciated......

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
MrO's

Many SUV's do this because of the temp climb. I'm no mechanic, but I know it's not a big deal. It does some type of extra cooling that makes the engine sound huge as well. Once you switch gears (on auto) it usually turns off and everything is fine. But I think it's something that is common and not a big deal.--- If it is a bad thing let me know!

Reply to
Kory.Kendziora