2000 warranty on my Chevy??

Hi, I bought a 2000 Tracker a few weeks ago. It did not have a manual; no problem, got one. Nowhere can I find warranty info (you know, 3 years on this, 5 on that). Does anyone either know what the info is or know where I can turn to find out?

Thanks!

Reply to
Andrew

Goto the dealer you bought it from they should have all the warrenty info by looking up the VIN number.Um........Didnt you ask what kind of warrenty it had when you purchased the truck?????Depending on how many miles are on it you may not even have much of one .If one at all.

Reply to
Steve Cook