2001 Chevy Tahoe (problem)

I have a 01 Tahoe Lt that is experiencing a problem with a vibration at road speed. when the road surface become choppy or rutted is vibrates severely and almost beats you to death. steering wheel does a dance in your hand and rides kinda rough, the problem seems to be coming only from the right front but I really can't be sure. on smooth surfaces it's fine, I have had the front end checked and it came back as fine and in good working order no problems, new tires, (didn't help),had the tires rebalanced and rotated still no help.

I'm kinda leaning towards bad shocks but this vehicle only has 55,000 mile on it.

any help or suggestions Thanks, Charles

Reply to
Defiant

I think your on the right track with the shocks especially since someone looked it over. You can't see a bad shock unless you see the oil leaking out of it or its just plain broken.

Reply to
Shoe Salesman

Reply to
Defiant

I've had good luck with monro sensa-trac in the past. I think thats what they were called.

Reply to
Shoe Salesman