2002 Silverado Question..

Nevermind. I'll go and ask a REAL professional.

HAHA!!! Losers.

Reply to
Queen Wildcat

"Your search - group:alt.trucks.chevy author:queen author:wildcat - did not match any documents. "

WTF are you on PMS about ?

Reply to
TranSurgeon

I'm not on PMS. Are you on Crack?

Reply to
Queen Wildcat

no, but you're obviously on something

you bitch about not receiving any replies, but a google search shows NO posts under your name to this forum

if you've got a question, ask it

Reply to
TranSurgeon

Queen:

Please don't ask any questions in this Newsgroup. There's only a couple people with intelligence in here. Mostly Trolls; and Chevy Wanna-be Mechanic's.

Most of them will E-mail you and tell you that you are stupid for asking your question. Or they'll reply telling everyone how retarded your question is.

If you have a question - I'll be more than happy to find an answer. I work with 10 different Mechanics, so it shouldn't be a problem. Just E-mail me.

-Sonny

Reply to
Sonny H

Thanks Sonny.

I'll e-mail you my question

Reply to
Queen Wildcat

Hi!

Well, what about those that want to help out? There are a few...myself included...

And some will give you an answer.

By your own description, you could solve a lot of what you feel is so "wrong" with this group.

William The Guesser

Reply to
William R. Walsh

And that's fine. Help out if you want. However, if I miss-spell a word, I don't want to hear about it-or If I ask a "stupid" question, I don't want to know about it. Don't reply if you people don't like my question.

I think there are only a few good people, not enough making it worth posting. There's too many haters..

Thanks.

Yeah. Let people know it's a waste of time posting a question.

Unless you make sure you spell perfect, and ask an interesting question.

About two weeks ago, I posted a question and I had e-mails and posters telling me my question was stupid.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny H

And that's fine. Help out if you want. However, if I miss-spell a word, I don't want to hear about it-or If I ask a "stupid" question, I don't want to know about it. Don't reply if you people don't like my question.

I think there are only a few good people, not enough making it worth posting. There's too many haters..

Thanks.

Yeah. Let people know it's a waste of time posting a question.

Unless you make sure you spell perfect, and ask an interesting question.

About two weeks ago, I posted a question and I had e-mails and posters telling me my question was stupid.

Sonny

Reply to
Cheryl and Rob

Looks like Sonny likes to talk to himself. Tell me Sonny, When you argue with yourself, Do you lose the argument? Hasn't school started for you yet? Better turn off the PC and get dressed, The short bus is stopping out front.

Reply to
JR