2002 Suburban AC problem

Anyone else out there have a front AC blower motor going out? Mine started making a loud noise a week ago. It still blows, but when the fan is on 3,

4, or 5 it is really loud. I figure the motor is going out. A shop told me it would be about $150 to replace the motor. Does that sound right? Can it be done without removing the dash? Is there anything else that could be causing the noise? Has anyone out there changed theirs and if so, how difficult is it?

Thanks for your help, Dennis

2002 Suburban 60k miles
Reply to
Dennis Cox