2003 Express 2500 AWD

Anybody else have one of these vans? Chev discontinued the AWD model for the 3/4 ton in 04' I cannot get the chevy people to tell me why. They have even told me they have never produced this van.

So.....why do I have one in my driveway.

Reply to
Walt in Colorado

check this out

Reply to
dave

Thanks Dave.....very interesting considering GM is telling me they don't have these and never did. "We acknowledge and appreciate your continued loyalty to Chevrolet. The only AWD (all-wheel drive) Express van available is the 1500 AWD Express Passenger van. The same was true for the 2003 Chevrolet Express Passenger van. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Reply to
Walt in Colorado