2003 Kia Rio squealing in reverse!

I have a 2003 Kia Rio that always squeals when I reverse. It never does it in forward. The squeal is coming from the from wheel area on both sides. If the car is just sitting in the driveway, not running, I can rock the car backwards a bit and get the same sound. I took it to the dealer and they cannot find any problem and tell me I'm hearing things - NOT! When I reverse out of a parking space at the local supermarket I get people staring at me and my Rio and they must be wondering why I don't fix that irritating noise. Any ideas what this problem is caused by?

Reply to
WrAvEn