8.1 Thermostat

Any good or bad brands? Need to replace one and don't want to do it twice:)

Thanks,

Al

Reply to
Big Al

The OEM A/C Delco unit is the one that comes to mind and the one I choose when replacing them on the numerous GM's I own and have owned over the years.

Reply to
Augustus

Went to AutoZone and looked at their thermostats. Made in Israel! Cost $10. Went to a real auto parts store and bought the best Stant, made in USA. Cost $10!!

Al

Reply to
Big Al