'95 cuts off intermittently HELP!

'95 Sierra, 350 V8, 2WD, first it refused to start, but jumped OK. It is charging fine, so I replaced the battery. most of the time it starts fine, but occasionally will not even try. Several times, within seconts of starting, it has just cut off completely. It is so intermittent I do not know where to start. Ignition switch, computer, connections? Any history of this problem? Thanks for any advice in advance

Terry Florida

Reply to
Terry

Battery cable terminal corrosion. Open up the positive terminal boot and clean all the corrosion. Then cover with an anticorrosion coating.

Terry wrote:

Reply to
KENG