'98 Chev Silverado Trans

We got a used Chev ,automatic trans, V6, 2WD, 1500. It runs like a new one and has about 150K miles. I don't know if the trans filter has ever been changed. Does anyone know the interval for this ? Thanks for any advice. Pete

Reply to
Pete

All the GM owners manuals I've read say 100k miles, which is too long in my opinion. If the color is dark, change it.

Reply to
The Reverend Natural Light

When in doubt, chang'r out.

and.....that color thing that "The Beer Preacher" aluded to...... good advice!

~:~ MarshMonster ~takes out his new used shotgun........wonders if he oughta look down the barrell or just 'fire that mother up"~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

Thanks for the info. Pete

Reply to