98 S10 shake

About 55 to 65 mph my s10 will shake like the wheels need balance. All have been changed,balanced, etc. Tires changed. U joints on both shafts seems to be tight. The little square balance tab is still on shaft. any info will be welcome. 4cyl auto started this about 3 mo ago. Jim

Reply to
Jim

I remember something like this happened to me once, a while back. I was looking for major issues. Then, I re tightened the lug nuts, and checked the tire pressure. I had a couple of loose lug nuts, and different pressure in the tires. Filled them to the same pressure, and it smoothed out.

Reply to
4546

Reply to
Pete

Thanks all tires wheels changed and pressure checked and checked one brake disc replaced and both sets of pads U bolts checked at shop ??? Jim

Reply to
Jim

Another time, my emergency brake line rusted through. And the emergency brake was stuck . And the front end shook at a higher speed. It locked up a wheel hub.

Reply to
4546