98 Suburban Car Seat Anchors?

My wife and I just bought a new child seat that has a harness to attach to an anchor point in a vehicle. I cannot locate this in our

1998 GMC Suburban. Maybe there isn't one, but the manual says "ask dealer to install". We put the car seat in the middle of the rear seat, works best. The lap belt holds good, but would like to use this new harness for more security. Help?
Reply to
Scott1966