Air pump?

Hi, my name is Erika and i'm a senior at McCann tech high school in the

Automotive department. This year we had to pick a project and complete it. For my project i decided to replace the 4.3L in my 88' chevy truck, with a

5.7L. The project is completely finished except one thing. I can't fingure out where the hose from the air pump goes to. This may seem silly, but i can't figure it out, so if you know please tell me.
Reply to
Erika

There should be a hose running from the air filter to the pump and one running from the pump to the right side exhaust manifold(some had a T and went to both exhaust manifolds).

Reply to
Shades