VECI label wanted

My emissions stickers and tune up information missing under the hood of my

82 suburban. I bought a Chilton's with the vacuum charts in it. It has all of them up to 1980 , and 1984 on too . For 1981 it says see under hood label for vacuum routing and tune-up information. Them bastards. Got any idea where to get a new one for the vehicle. thanks
Reply to
none2u

The dealership should be able to order the correct one for you with the VIN number.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning