auto mate alarm on 02 trailblazer

Dealer gave me transmitter that is not programmed, it is an auto mate and from what auto mates website says you have to have access to the valet switch, does anyone have instructions on this so I don't have to buy the instructions? Also does anyone know if the window sticker on a used vehicle advertises an alarm and the alarm does not work is the dealer required to fix it? They said they would and now they are acting like since it is aftermarket "auto mate" they will not.

Reply to
DANIEL KIRVES