Banks

I am thinking of installing a Banks Stinger Kit in my 04 LB7. This would include the air intake, the exhaust and a performance chip. Has any one installed one? What are the reviews? I am looking for an increase in power, but I do not believe that I will see a difference in fuel economy. Is it worth the money? Are there better products out there? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Reply to
LLoyd

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 13:14:18 -0600, LLoyd got out the hammer and chisel and etched in the wall:

Though he doesn't drive a Chevy, I have a buddy with an '04 F350 who installed a full-on Banks kit. He noticed a severe increase in torque (~900 lb/ft) and hp (~600) when in power mode on the dyno.

He also said that in economy (?) mode he was managing 22MPG highway. He has a Palm PDA in the cab to switch.

Being one with torque envy (I've got a 5.3 gasser) I admire such numbers from you oil burners.

Reply to
PerfectReign