95 Cherokee muffler

Any thoughts on which muffler to buy for a 4.0? Stock muffler going and thought a muffler with just a little more flow (wife drives so not too loud) would help and not sacrifice any OEM parameters. Cat newer.

Thanks! Tom

Reply to
flannery

flannery did pass the time by typing:

The Gibson isn't too loud.

is about the same, DynoMax is on the loud side.

Reply to
DougW

I just recently installed a Banks Power Stinger catback system on my

94 YJ. The exhaust mount on my tailpipe disappeared one day last week and I needed an inspection by the end of this month. This stainless exhaust will outlast my YJ for sure. It also sounds very nice and is still quite. There is a little performance increase that I have noticed. I did the job myself and save a bit of cash.
Reply to
Peter Parker