Banks Stinger Catback exhaust for 94 YJ

Hi. I need a new exhaust from the Cat back and I would like to go stainless. I have a stainless techtonics exhaust for my VW which has been installed 9 years ago and is still going strong. I don't want something that is loud and lose low end torque but I do like the Banks because it's stainless and pretty cheap.

Anyone out there using one on a 4.0L 6cyl with the stock intake?

Thanks.

Reply to
Peter Parker

do know about that product, But banks as a whole is great, Proud of there stuff, Very proud of some of it, But great products,

83 CJ 8, a work in progress
out the "XXX" to e-mail me
Reply to
Evan