Buh bye fair board :-P

I must travel on to more intelligent places, as some fools here are intimidated by knowledge, and I so despise people getting bent out of shape when they read actualities. I prefer everyone to just get along. Best of luck, all with of your trucks, and keeps those tires turning!

Reply to
Jason Cothran

George

.. kinda like this knowledge? .. "Going up from a 215 to a 235 will not change the speedo. That is the width of the tire in millimeters. The second number is what determines how tall the tire is.".. "thats right, but just going the 215 to 235 will not, no aspect ratio was listed.".. "I understand completely how tires are sized. I was just stating the 215 and

235 say nothing of the tire height without the profile listed.".. "I am not speaking of the original post, I am speaking of one deeper in the thread. Obviously, the profile was stated in the original post"..

Intelligent people would have looked at the original post so that they fully understood what was being stated or asked.. good luck in finding another newsgroup that will be more at your level of understanding.. .

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

Reply to
Mike Hall

If you listen really carefully, you can hear a violin weeping in the background.........................

Better to leave with your head up than with your schlong tucked between yer' legs!

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

LOL.. I wondered where that sound was coming from.. Jason moved to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks and, after getting into an argument about tires, left that group too.. LOLOLOLOL..

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

Reply to
Mike Hall

That's a violin? I thought it sounded more like a baby crying...

Tony

Reply to
Tony Kimmell

I always wonder why folks can't just move on and instead feel obligated to play the "loser's anthem" for all to hear.

Reply to
MaxAluminum

A few "Don't let the virtual door hit you in the arse" makes them feel important, or missed, or something. Or maybe they expect a chorus of pleas to stay.

Reply to
John Alt