Camper shell hoist

Anybody out there with some real world experience using a camper shell hoist? I have a Leer fiberglass camper shell on the back of my pickup and I'd love to easily remove it and store it above the truck in the garage. Any recommendations of good manufacturers and/or brands to avoid? Any experience using one? How solid are they? Can I feel safe dangling my shell above the hood of my truck 10' in the air? Thoughts?????

Reply to
Swissguy