In the market for camper shell for 05 Tundra

Hello, I'm looking around for a camper shell for my 05 Tundra access cab. Anyone have any feedback, negative or positive on any of the brands out there? Thanks for any input.

Reply to
graycat

I just had a heavy duty ASTRO cap or top installed on mine. Lays almost flat on the truck bed. I am impressed with he quality of ASTRO. Had to wait about 3 weeks, of course that is in a rural part of Louisiana. If I was looking for a camper shell I would condsider the ASTRO. I also looked at LEER but decided against it. Hope this helps.

Reply to
John R. Pickett

How do I get the brake light lens off so I can hook up my trailer wiring? TIA

Reply to
paul

I looked at ARE and LEER when I put a cover on my Tundra, then decided on the ARE. If I were going to buy a cap or shell I'd look at the ARE first and compare them to the others, then probably go with the ARE. HTH, davidj92

Reply to
davidj92