Can anyone help with 78 K10 stereo installation?

Hi,

Does any aftermarket company make any products that ease the installation of a shaftless or square hole type stereo in my 78 K10?

If not I guess I just stark hacking away to make the hole? What would be the best method/tools to do this? I would like to retain the paint around the new radio.

If anyone did this to thier truck does it look/fit ok?

Any advise would be appreciated!

Reply to
tikiist

Dont they still make the old style 2 shaft stero systems That is what it takes, dont it.??

Reply to
Craig M

Reply to
tikiist

Check on ebay for a stereo installation kit. It is basically a plate for the new stereos. You will still have to cut the plastic.

Reply to
stefjeano

Check

.