Electrical Problems?

My 98 S-10 has the digital odometer and parking gear display and it's slightly blinking when the headlights come on. That started a few months ago. Now I am having trouble starting the truck every cold morning. It's like the battery is dead but it's not. I leave the key in the ignition and every once in a while the power come back but when I turn the ignition all the power just goes out. Then the power comes back and you see the needle on all gauges hit max and then comes back down. Any ideas on what's going on?

Reply to
Andy P. Jung

Sounds like the battery cables are very dirty.

Reply to
Scott M

Reply to
George