ISO: Mustang/Ford Technical Service Bulletins

Can anyone tell me where I can find an online catalog of Ford/Mustang technical service bulletins? I am looking for the bulletin that covers programming Keyless Entry Remotes. I know how to do it so please don't post the whole spiel on the procedure. I am simply looking for the TSB so I can give it to my father. I bought him a new remote from eBay since he lost his and I wanted to give him the bulletin to follow. I found it online while I was on vacation but I seem to have misplaced the email I sent to myself that had the link to it. Now I can't seem to find it again.

Thanks for any returned knowledge.

Reply to
Hucklebuck

Disregard

I found the link... never fails, once I break down and ask for help, I figure it out myself. Here's the link if anyone else needs it...

Hucklebuck wrote:

Reply to
Hucklebuck

It seemed as though that site was primarily for the Ford Taurus. Do you know of one for the Mustang, or am I just too old and senile to see something I missed?

Thanks in advance.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD, on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it." Rene Descartes

Reply to
JohnH

Yes, the site is primarily (if not exclusively) for Ford Taurus owners. However, the Technical Service Bulletin I posted (TSB 97-24-13) covers the procedures to program the remote keyless entry systems of virtually all Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicle from 1992-1998. So regarding this newsgroup, it's just good for the first generation SN95 owners. I'm not sure if a TSB has been released for 1999-2005 vehicles but I imagine that there is one out there somewhere. The dealership mechanics have to reference the material somewhere.

HB

JohnH wrote:

Reply to
Hucklebuck