fender

i smash the front fender on my 99 tahoe i took off the hood and found

2 bolts there. i also took off bolts under the wheel well. all together i took off 4 at the top and all the ones i thought would be holding on the fender in the wheel well. it still is not coming off. are the any more bolts. if so can you all give me instructions on how to take it off properly without me going crazy or resulting to cutting it off the manly way.
Reply to
unwinroad03

i smash the front fender on my 99 tahoe i took off the hood and found

2 bolts there. i also took off bolts under the wheel well. all together i took off 4 at the top and all the ones i thought would be holding on the fender in the wheel well. it still is not coming off. are the any more bolts. if so can you all give me instructions on how to take it off properly without me going crazy or resulting to cutting it off the manly way.
Reply to
unwinroad03

Usually the grill has to come off too.

Reply to
Meat Plow

i took the grill,hood, and bumper off.

Reply to
unwinroad03

Uh sorry, misread your post. Got a local Chevy garage or body shop you can call or walk into the parts/service department? That's what I would do if available to you.

Reply to
Meat Plow

i took off the grill, bumper, and hood.

Reply to
unwinroad03

do i have to take the door off too

Reply to
unwinroad03

probably not but there may be bolts in the area of the door hinges.

Reply to
Battleax

OK, 99, two bolts by the door hinges, some lower front as well. All are visible and accessible

Reply to
Battleax