FS: GMC?Chevy Truck Tool Box

I have a Black Tool box that that was in my 01 GMC pick-up that I would like to get rid of for $100. I will send photos to those who are interested. It is the tool box that is even with the rails it does not sit on the rail. It is in great shape. It was inside a bedshell so very little weathering.

Prejazz @ hotmail DOT com

Reply to
RP

Where are you? There not too light...

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

The toolbox has been sold.

Reply to
RP

Pretty cheap to ship considering their size. I sold the one that came with my truck on E-Bay. It was an ABS plastic monster, sat right up on the rails. Cost $40 to ship via USPS.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

I was actually thinking diamond plate tool box. Guess I don't have a mind for plastic.

~KJ~

weathering.

Reply to
KJ

You're right, those bad boys would be a mother to ship.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"