heater problems

I have a 94 Sierra, C1500, 4.3 liter pickup. i recently changed my heater control only to find out that my blower motor also did not work. i replaced the blower motor. now the heater will only run on low and medium fan. auto parts store sold me a relay that i can't find out where it goes, but when i looked up parts online - i found a resistor that kind of matches the shape of a cover out on my firewall. advice anyone?

Reply to
<goddess151

control only to find out that my blower motor also did not work. i replaced the blower motor. now the heater will only run on low and medium fan. auto parts store sold me a relay that i can't find out where it goes, but when i looked up parts online - i found a resistor that kind of matches the shape of a cover out on my firewall. advice anyone?

What problem did you have at first that caused you to get a new heater control unit?

Reply to
GMTruckClub