Laguna Heater Resistor Location

My heater only works on setting 4 and I've been told that I need a new heater resistor. Haynes Manual doesn't say where it is located. Can anyone help? Laguna 1.6 16V Sport 2000

Regards

Reply to
Howdy

Under dashboard, passenger side at the leftmost side. Two things together..the heater blower resistor unit and the heater blower relays

1-2. Diagram not so clear so could be under carpet on left side vertical bit.
Reply to
Conor

Cheers Conor, I'll have a look.

Reply to