Help Question on Edelbrock Manifold 94 yukon 350

Hi I just bought a 94 yukon and I want to go with some performance upgrades. I have installed a chip from hypertech ( Works great ) Air Raid intake Dynomax Free Flow muffler ( Ill be changing that out soon to a better exhaust headers etc ) I have a guy who can get me an edelbrock intake manifold with a holley 670 cfm TBI carb. My question is what could I expect in regard to HP or tourque gains by going with this set up. Would it be wise to install that now..I dont plane on going with a new cam or heads as of yet. headers would be my next choice. Id really like to buy this set up but Im not sure if it is applicable at this time. Im a an amature when it comes to moding stuff but I do want to learn and any advice would be appreciated. One last thing I was reading about 350s with smaller intake ports on the heads that didnt do well withthese mods.Im wondering if my heads are of the smaller variety this guy was tallking about. Again any help is appreciated as I would like to by this thing if it will be of benifit to me.

Thanks again

sincerely

Mike long Island

Reply to
Michael

a cousin of mine of mine yanked the injection off of a Vortec 350.(98 i do believe) and added an Edelbrock RPM Airgap intake and carb to match....as far as i know the cam was untouched as was all else...i tell ya tho...did that motor ever liven up!!seemed to rev faster and easier...little more punch in general...worth a try i'd say

Reply to
Jay Anderson

Reply to
smoove